Instructions and Helpful Hints
Remote Access Tools Instructions
The following DDRC Network tools are avalable for you to use in working remotely. These instructions will show you how to setup/use the tool.
Please see the quick links for access to these tools.:
- File Storage - Use these instructions for access your network files. This can only be used with a valid VPN or Direct Access session
- Olympus Server- Use these instructions to access the Olympus server. This process should only be used if you need more network access then provided by other options
Cloud Tools Available
- Zoom - Tutorials for using the Zoom system. Zoom should be used for teleconferencing or telehealth. Your normall DDRC credentials will provide you access.
- DialPad - Getting started tutorial for remote phone system; available to select users with a job need who do not have a DDRC cell phone. You must be preauthorized to use the system
- Office 365 - Instructions for accessing Office tools from the Internet.
- Keeper Security - Instructions for installing and using Keeper Security for Password management.